IT Service Desk Associate
EpaySystems is looking for a experienced IT Service Desk Associate.
Full time position 8am to 5pm.
Pay is based on experience and will be around 38k per year as a starting salary.
EPAYSystems provides Saas Payroll & HR solutions to commercial, federal and military customers. Currently there is an opening in our new US corporate office with the IIT Department. The primary job responsibility is providing in person technical assistance and support. Position will be a customer facing position and the first point of contact, the focus of the I.T. Service Desk Specialist role is to provide prompt and courteous support to our internal team members, to quickly resolve their requests and incidents. Position title is negotiable
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Clear Speaking ability a must
- Two years’ equivalent work experience in a position responsible for providing IT technical support.
- Working knowledge of IT Service Desk operations - ticketing systems, incident & request classification, remote control tools, internal and Internet research, network monitoring tools, and triage and escalation guidelines.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Windows application installation and administration.
- Windows Network account creation and administration, Windows file and folder permissions, Security group administration, and printer & peripheral setup & troubleshooting.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Monitor and audit systems.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up and redeploy computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Reliably use ticketing system to record issues and fixes
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Assist and manage business applications (Office365, GoToMeeting, Broadsoft)
- Support windows software (Malwarebytes, Symantec, Fedex/UPS Shipping software, Door Access Controller, etc..)
- Active Directory experience a big plus
- Printer setup and maintenance
- Ability to lift and move printers, various office equipment, and misc office furniture as required.
- Be outgoing with solid communication skills as the "face" of the help desk.
- Some after hours and weekend maybe required on occasion.