Delivery Specialist (India Service Delivery Team)
American EPAY Services Pvt. Ltd.., a growing SaaS provider of human capital management solutions, is seeking an exceptional HCM expert with a strong customer service aptitude to work at our Greater Noida office. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a software support professional to join a highly entrepreneurial, collaborative organization that is looking to become a leader in the Human Capital Management (HCM) space.
As a Delivery Specialist, you will work closely with the company’s Service Delivery Leadership group, Customer Relationship Directors and Payroll Administration, supporting customers for Level 1 and Level 2 payroll related activities. You’ll work with our payroll tax and benefit administration groups, processing data requests from our ASO clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy individual to be on the front line, connecting with customers and driving high customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have customer support experience with HCM or HRIS systems, including time and attendance software and hardware.
- Diagnose payroll related cases that cannot be resolved by Level 1 support. Interact with customers to understand issues in accordance to EPAY’s HCM platform and resolve the cases in a timely fashion, driving high customer satisfaction.
- Uploading and auditing timekeeping records for compliance with established standards, maintaining time and attendance records, entering new hires into the payroll system, posting changes in pay and tax status, and other miscellaneous changes related to client payroll.
- Computing wage and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing requests for paycheck advances, and processing terminations.
- Balancing and controlling earnings and deduction totals, calculating and preparing general ledger entries, inspecting automated system output such as registers and standard reports, determining and correcting out-of-balance conditions
- Adjust customers’ system setup according to new customer requirements or plan changes.
- Adhere to the SOPs and set protocols driving the department’s matrices and maintain the contractual service level agreements for EPAY customers.
- Ensure excellent incident management skills while documenting all customers’ transactions in our CRM application (Salesforce).
- Identify and analyze specific payroll trends for our customers and suggests best practices from a compliancy standpoint.
- Understand customers’ training requirements and working with EPAY’s implementation team and group of certified trainers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years customer support experience in HRIS systems, including payroll and time & attendance
- Should have prior experience handling US, Canada and UK based customers.
- Strong customer facing skills, including verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure while resolving critical issues and communicating action plans to the customer as required
- Bachelor of Science, commerce or Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Applicants having notice period of one month or less would be preferred.
EPAY Systems provides a seamless, cloud-based human capital management platform offering applicant tracking and recruiting, human resource management, benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll and tax administration. Our full suite of human capital management solutions help companies with hourly workforces recruit, staff, manage and pay their employees. To learn more, please visit www.EPAYsystems.com.
As a high-growth, pre-IPO Company, EPAY Systems offers a competitive salary and career growth potential in addition to:
- Challenging, fun and rewarding work environment
- Performance bonuses
- Major medical, accidental, and Life insurance
- Business casual dress attire
- Free gourmet coffee, tea in break room
- Breakfast\lunch café and restaurant located on premise
- Conveniently located directly off of LG plant near Pari Chowk in Greater Noida
- Free Garage & open parking.