Major Markets Executive
Major Markets Executive
EPAYSystems is a leading provider of SaaS based time and labor management solutions. EPAY has over a decade of experience providing outstanding service as well as 24x7x365 support to a diverse group of clients that range from SMB companies to billion dollar multi-national companies. EPAY also serves branches of the US government including the US Army.
We are now looking to leverage our experiences in order to grow beyond our successful time and labor solutions business. EPAY has become a “disruptive force” in the HCM (Human Capital Management) and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) arena focusing on:
*Payroll and Tax
We are looking for enthusiastic, high energy individuals who want to make a difference and can work in an entrepreneurial environment. We presently have a full time Major Markets Executive position based out of our new Rolling Meadow's office covering and outside sales territory. The territory covered will be Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and D.C. Travel expectations are 20-25%.
The key functions of this position include:
* Build, manage and maintain a database of enterprise prospects in your territory.
* Follow defined sales process to identify, discover needs, articulate ROI, and manage client stakeholders through the sales process.
* Close sales, manage contract negotiations, and drive implementation.
*Provide excellent service and demonstrate professionalism and a sense of urgency.
* Must be self-motivated, highly organized, and disciplined
* Must be able to deliver on defined sales metrics
* 2+ years of B2B sales experience selling HCM SaaS based solutions (including payroll, benefit and managed services).
*Solution sales expertise; can develop relationships with multiple client stakeholders
* Skills in use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce and Outlook.
*Experience using a CRM-System for sales activity tracking, deal flow, and forecasting (Salesforce experience is a plus)
*Experience in demonstrating software solutions to clients using webinar tools
*Deadline driven with a sense of urgency
*Flexible, do what it takes to get the job done in a team dynamic.
* Able to work in results based, fast-paced environment
* The ability to strategize, be creative, and “think outside of the box”
* Can manage multiple sales opportunities concurrently with pipeline development
* Can take the ball and run with it; requires limited management direction
* Four-year college degree required
*Position salary –commensurate with experience
*Commission plan is non-capped and paid on billed revenue
* UNLIMITED PTO
* 401K match
*Business related expenses reimbursed, i.e. mileage, cell phone, and computer