Hardware Operations Coordinator
WHY WORK FOR EPAY SYSTEMS?
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- High Growth Pre-IPO 14 year old company
- Flexible Work Hours
- Casual Dress Attire
- Free Fitness Center located on premise
- Weekly Employee Recognition Lunches
- Free Gourmet Coffee, Tea, and Soda in break room
- Breakfast\Lunch Café, and Starbucks located on premise
- Conveniently located near O’Hare Airport and CTA Blue line
- Free Garage Parking
- Major Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Stock options and 401k
- Performance Bonuses
- Stress and Wellness Management Programs
ABOUT EPAY SYSTEMS
EPAY Systems is a growing tech company that thrives on innovation and collaboration. We provide the leading web-based human capital management and time and labor management solutions for employers with a distributed workforce in North America and around the world.
We entered this market in 2001, with the express mission of providing a smarter, faster, more affordable alternative to the rigid legacy programs that failed to adequately serve complex labor environments.
We are looking for enthusiastic, high energy individuals, who want to make a difference. Our work environment is dynamic and driven by delivery and execution.
HARDWARE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR POSITION
Handle day to day operations, and inventory management for client hardwaredeployed at facilities. Process any device RMAs in accordance with EPAYSystems SLA. Ensure that all customer and internal department requests are fulfilled in a timely fashion. Collaboration with other EPAY departments on various related requests (usage reports, configuration settings,troubleshooting, etc..).
o Responsible for daily product returns/repairs and track necessary information for inventory management and billing
o Use stocked spare parts to fix in house and inventory machines for re-use
o Knowledgeof device components and layout
o Ensure products are organized and counts are accurately reflected for yearly audit and monthly accounting
o Log orders in Accounting software - Utilize Microsoft GP to log repairs, new orders and misc. purchases
o Data entry in PO app and Sim field for monthly billing
·Ship parts andproducts
o Prepare UPS shipments for parts and products through appropriate platform
o U.S. and International shipping
- Bachelor’s degree or vocational training and industry certifications will also be considered.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work 40 hours a week on a permanent basis
- Competitive Salaried Position
- 15 days Paid Time Off
- Medical/ Dental Insurance options