HCM Account Manager
The Account Manager for our Human Capital Management (HCM) clients is responsible for overseeing customer satisfaction and revenue growth. As the key relationship manger, your background in sales, account management, payroll, benefits and customer service will be imperative in working with customers from the start of implementation and beyond--spearheading customer initiatives and managing issues through resolution. You will be measured on client retention, customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
If you are an individual that has good project management, problem solving and customer communication and enjoy a working in a team environment, this is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established, yet entrepreneurial, fast-growing provider in the Human Capital Management space.
The ideal candidate will have some years of experience in payroll with exposure to HR and Benefits and previous experience in sales and/or account management.
- Service new HCM customers during implementation. Understand customer requirements and ensure that the EPAY implementation team is delivering as promised and on-time.
- Manage account relationships after go-live through the remainder of the contract. Pro-actively reach out to clients and understand client issues, system usage, training needs. Identify any problem areas and bring EPAY resources to bear to resolve.
- Renew client contracts prior to expiration to assure EPAY revenue going forward.
- Have solid knowledge of EPAY’s HCM platform which includes Applicant Tracking & Recruiting, Onboarding, HR, Benefits Administration, Time and Attendance, Payroll and Performance Management. Use these technical skills to better understand customer issues and bring cases to resolution in conjunction with the EPAY customer care team.
- Sell additional HCM products and services to your customers, increasing the Per Employee Per Month (PEPM) revenue.
- Provide excellent service and demonstrate professionalism.
- 2+ years of account management experience in a HCM solution environment.
- 1+ years of payroll experience
- Successful experience upselling product and services to an existing account base.
- Applied knowledge of Applicant Tracking & Recruiting, Onboarding, HR, Benefits Administration, Time and Attendance, Payroll and Performance Management systems.
- Salesforce experience for activity tracking, revenue forecasting and case management.
- Experience in demonstrating HCM and software solutions to clients using webinar tools.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and deadline driven with a sense of urgency.
- Flexible--do what it takes to get the job done.
- Able to work in a results-based, fast-paced environment with excellent problem solving skills.
- Travel to our customers outside the local home based market (10% travel)
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Position salary – commensurate with experience
- Quarterly bonus based on client retention, satisfaction and revenue
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical/Dental Insurance/401K
- Onsite gym with subsidized membership