HCM Implementation Project Manager
HCM Implementation Project Manager
EPAY Systems, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based time and labor management software, is looking for an experienced Human Capital Management (HCM) professional to lead implementations of our newly-formed HCM solution. This key position is client-facing and is responsible for all aspects of onboarding, implementation, and managing the initial stages of the client relationship. The HCM Implementation Manager works closely with sales, client relations, payroll, human resources, and benefits administration to ensure successful implementations and seamless integrations for all new clients. An essential responsibility is to develop excellent client relationships in order to meet/exceed client expectations, demonstrate HR expertise, deliver superior customer service, and maximize employee onboarding efficiencies. The Implementation Manager will take a leadership role in project planning, staff coordination, web services set up, data collection, and customizing a best-in-class onboarding experience for new clients.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a seasoned professional to join a highly entrepreneurial organization that is looking to become a leader in the Human Capital Management (HCM) space. You will be highly visible within the organization and be a key leader responsible for establishing our credibility in this new initiative.
If you have significant experience in HCM implementations, a can-do attitude, a collaborative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, we’d love to hear from you!
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to clients and employees at all times, with an emphasis on being responsive, professional, and accurate.
- Identify, formalize, and execute best practices in onboarding, implementation and project management in order to meet client HR and payroll needs.
- Take ownership of all components of onboarding.
- Develop detailed workflow procedures for implementation and onboarding.
- Schedule and facilitate implementation meetings in order to thoroughly understand and manage the new client conversion process. Communicate and mutually decide on acceptable onboarding timelines and identify key client expectations and deliverables.
- Schedule and facilitate internal implementation meetings to discuss new clients, custom HR solutions, expectations, and any unique challenges that the client may present.
- Maintain regular and open communications to ensure an understanding of client needs as well as requirements in relation to setup and implementation.
- Create and communicate a timeline for implementation with ongoing updates on progress.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools. Estimate time frames and staff resources required to successfully implement new client starts. Develop and manage a project plan incorporating all client requirements and staff variables.
- Document client set-up requirements and provide timely follow up.
- Develop and create customized client and employee forms for the client.
- Request all necessary client conversion data and employee records.
- Direct, manage and ensure coordination of all aspects of implementation, including benefits administration, payroll, online services, training, data collection, and migration of existing HR requirements.
- Enhance and maintain effective communication with key engagement players including clients, insurance carriers and staff.
- Plan and conduct external client training. Develop administrative and instructional material for clients and employees.
- Previous experience with onboarding new clients for payroll providers, PEOs or ASOs.
- 1+ years of experience with HRPyramid or PrismHR is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Systems, Human Resources, or equivalent in education and experience required. Professional certification a plus (PHR, CPP, etc.).