Payroll Analyst - Garnishment
EPAY Systems, Inc., a growing SaaS provider of human capital management solutions, is seeking an exceptional Payroll Garnishment Analyst with hands-on payroll and garnishment compliance experience.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a Payroll Garnishment Analyst to join a highly entrepreneurial, collaborative organization that is looking to become a leader in the Human Capital Management (HCM) space. This analyst position will serve a critical role within our organization assisting the Garnishment Manager with the processing of garnishments and analyzing and resolving compliance related issues for our HCM clients. Additionally, you will be responsible for other payroll duties as assigned, which may include, but are not limited to payroll processing, payroll service delivery and payroll fulfillment,
EPAY is rapidly growing provider of Human Capital Management software and services including: payroll & payroll tax; garnishment administration and processing; applicant tracking; employee onboarding and employee self-service; time and labor management; benefit plan administration and open enrollment; administrative services (e.g. COBRA, FMLA, ACA, employment verification, FSA/HSA and HR resource center hotline).
- Responsible for the review and set-up of all garnishment orders including preparation of responses to orders and correspondence.
- Maintain garnishment rules in the payroll system including research and testing with Systems Support Specialist to determine proper withholding from employee wages in compliance with state and federal regulations and garnishment type.
- Maintain garnishment screens by entering applicable start and stop dates for each order in a timely manner in accordance with the information contained within the order and applicable deadlines.
- Answer and resolve garnishment and payroll questions while providing accurate information in a timely and concise manner to courts, agencies, employers and employees.
- Interact with various departments within and outside the company to answer questions and resolve issues (external contacts include check collection agencies, courts, lawyers)
- Work on special projects as assigned as well as cross train with other team members.
- At least 1 - 3 years comprehensive Garnishment and Payroll Administration/Compliance experience.
- Previous work experience utilizing a comprehensive HCM / HRIS platform.
- Significant work experience in an ASO, BPO or corporate shared services center supporting multiple clients.
- Experience managing or supporting payroll services employees across multiple client employers or distinct corporate business units is required.
- Knowledge of PrismHR, or HRPyramid, software helpful.
- Self-starter mentality with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a desire to learn and contribute ideas
- Ability to work and thrive in a lean, team environment, focused on achieving results.
- Experience and desire to interface directly with clients.
- Ability to write correspondence or response letters to employees, executive management and state/federal agencies.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with strong analytical abilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail, as well as reliability; and ability to carry out daily functions in an efficient, accurate and timely manner under deadlines.
- High level of integrity, strong sense of confidentiality, and customer service mentality.
Department This is a salaried position and is aligned with the HCM Payroll Service Delivery team reporting to the HCM Manager of Data Migration and Payroll Service Delivery