Sales Development Representative
Are you ready to start your career in Sales and Marketing? Then our Sales Development Representative position is for you.
As the SDR, you will be responsible for developing, nurturing and qualifying leads to the point of handoff to our Account Executives on the Sales team.
This is a high-energy position requiring an individual who is extremely motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven. Attention to detail is a must. This person will want to learn and grow within the Sales and Marketing organization and within the company as a whole. This entry-level position is a great way to dive into a career in Sales or Marketing and become part of our team.
- High volume prospecting/calling into multiple organizations via in-bound leads, cold-calling, networking, and email as well as utilizing internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Articulate EPAY Systems’ value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Clearly articulate EPAY Systems’ products and solutions with prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome objections
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and quarterly goals
- Heavy use of Salesforce, Hubspot, and Zoominfo and additional applications to manage all lead data and ensure data integrity
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate, self-driven, and professional attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Position salary plus quarterly bonus
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Midtown Athletic Club gym on-site with company subsidized gym membership
- Monthly company lunches and happy hours
- Medical/Dental Insurance/401K
- Location: In-office in Rolling Meadows, IL