Assistant Manager-Training and Development
EPAY Systems provides a seamless, cloud-based human capital management platform offering applicant tracking and recruiting, human resource management, benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll and tax administration. Our full suite of human capital management solutions helps companies with hourly workforce recruit, staff, manage and pay their employees. To learn more, please visit www.EPAYsystems.com
American EPAY Services Pvt. Ltd., a growing SaaS provider of human capital management solutions, is seeking an exceptional Trainer with a strong customer service aptitude to work at our Noida office. This is an excellent opening for a training expert to Deliver high-impact trainings that meets applicable standards and results in to a competency-based learning experience for its intended audience. Also develop a strategic approach to identify the training needs of both customers and internal team members.
As a Asst. Training Manager, you will closely work with the Service Delivery Team, offshore Training Managers and other senior members of the management to assist in delivering a top-tier Learning and management support for EPAY's HCM products.
The ideal candidate should have high class product training experience with HCM or HRIS systems, including time and attendance software and hardware. You should also have strong analytical and project management skills to build an effective learning and development plan for members of the Service Delivery team.
- Develop a strategic approach to identify the training needs of both customers and internal team members. Deliver a competency-based learning and education experience throughout the onboarding process.
- Build and maintain training curriculums on an ongoing basis. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that effective education (all latest feature enhancements or obsolete features) is imparted to all the stake holders involved in service delivery.
- Design cultural competencies and incorporate content or examples that enhance trainee's understanding and comfort with accent/speech, written language, and cultural requirements. Plan development of soft skills to enhance productivity and performance.
- Must have a solid product knowledge by actively participating in latest product upgrades, UAT signoff. Deliver high-impact basic as well as advanced trainings or overviews to customers and internal team members whenever needed.
- Be an active member of the skill development team by addressing and meeting training needs through working with members of these teams. These collaborations may take place during implementations, rollouts, or upgrades. Manage the training program in accordance with business needs and quality management system.
- Build and maintain the training curriculum, class room agenda and other training materials in the knowledge base.
- Continuous focus on enhancing technical instructional delivery and presentation skills to ensure a successful professional development. Continuous improvement of the onboarding process including speed (get new hires certified and on the floor within their probation period. i.e. 12 weeks)
- Identify opportunities and innovations in housing skills-based development plans and pitch those ideas to the team members and the management. Developing subject matter experts and support the career growth of team members are part of your core deliverables.
- Assist with customer transactions during periods of excessive call volume and other duties as assigned by the management.
- Improve customer satisfaction by introducing new techniques around training and education, ensuring optimal use of all available tools like EPAY LMS and customer community.
- Assist in building strategies to engage trainees who display lack of involvement, or who exhibit disruptive behaviors that interfere with customer services and the development of a stellar customer care group.
- Develop excellent collaboration with other depts. including Sales, OPS, IT and Care to effectively manage and prioritize the customer training needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Business or Human Resources. Certifications like CLDM (Certified Learning and Development Manager) TTT (Train the Trainer) will be preferable
- Must have 5-8 years of experience in learning and Development domain of a company offering helpdesk services around its hardware/software applications and solutions to its customers/offering HCM/HRIS solutions to the customers
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tools and analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of LMS tools on HRIS systems and hands on experience on payroll software like ADP, Ceridian, HR Prism or other will be preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication.
- In-depth understanding of coaching & feedback methodologies and process to help improve individual skill sets, or Skill Gap Analysis
High level of integrity, strong sense of confidentiality, and customer service mentality.
EPAY Systems provides a seamless, cloud-based human capital management solutions covering all activities starting from pre-hire to retirement of an employee. The offerings include Recruiting & Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, HR Management, Benefits Administration, Time & Attendance, Payroll & Tax, ACA and Performance Management. Please visit www.EPAYsystems.com.
As a high-growth, pre-IPO Company, EPAY Systems offers a competitive salary and career growth potential in addition to:
- Competitive remuneration per the industry standards
- Challenging, fun loving and rewarding work environment
- Performance bonuses
- Major medical, accidental, and Life insurance cover
- Business casual dress attire
- Growth opportunities with the growing business
- Free gourmet coffee, tea in break room
- Office conveniently located to nearest Metro Station, Sector 142,Noida
- Free Basement Parking
- Telephonic screening
- Demo-Training Interview
- Face to Face
- Offer Letter