B2B Marketing Manager - Account Based Marketing
The Account Based Marketing Manager will plan and execute Account Based Marketing campaigns to accelerate pipeline and revenue. Efforts will span across multiple channels and act as a key liaison to sales, account management, product & marketing teams.
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Sales team ensuring alignment on campaigns/initiatives, funnel optimization and timely lead follow-up.
- Orchestrate resources across Marketing to maximize integrated efforts and support the united team in achieving shared goals.
- Partner with Content Marketing team and vendor resources for strategic input on ABM strategies.
- Forecast, track and manage budgeted expenses for reporting and billing
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of all activities and results
- 3-5 years of professional experience in B2B Marketing
- Experience creating customized integrated marketing campaigns including direct mail, email, and digital advertising from start to finish.
- Must be a people-person. Experience working on joint marketing programs with sales teams, marketing teams, customers and channel partners.
- Demonstrable expertise in account-based marketing (ABM) strategies, tactics, and technologies.
- Strategic marketer who is curious, passionate, inquisitive and proactive in terms of driving ideas and innovation to produce high quality leads for Sales team.
- Relentlessly high standards. Detail-oriented and deadline-driven. Strong project management process. Extremely organized and able to multitask. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs.
- Technically Savvy. Strong computer skills; proficient with MS Office Suite, email marketing and demand generation nurture programs, demonstrated ability with HTML a plus.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong written, verbal and visual communicator.
- Hubspot, Outreach, Zoominfo, and Engagio experience highly desired, but not required.
- Position salary –commensurate with experience
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Medical/Dental Insurance/401K
Location: In-office in Rolling Meadows, IL